Here is a brief reports so far:
- Database editing is now officially started today. It requires a mix-and-match process, which is a bit tedious job. I did not retype everything, like recreate players etc. Instead I maintain the database records of Malaysia player as I did previously and slowly do a manual transfer in and out. I hope a data available in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Malaysian_football_transfers_2012 is reliable.
- Any new player not existed in the database will be made from scratch and continuing serial playerId number for easy record identifying, and all database works.